3. Use of the Website: You agree to use Toro’s Steak House Website for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
5. User Accounts: Certain services on our Website may require you to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account.
6. Content and Intellectual Property: All content on Toro’s Steak House Website, including but not limited to text, images, logos, and graphics, is the property of Toro’s Steak House and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from our Website without our prior written permission.
7. Limitation of Liability: Toro’s Steak House is not liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from the use of our Website or the information contained therein. This includes, but is not limited to, any loss of data, profits, or business interruption.
8. Third-Party Links: Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. Toro’s Steak House is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites. We encourage you to review the terms and policies of any third-party websites you visit.
9. Termination of Services: Toro’s Steak House reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website at any time, without notice, for any reason.